Direct Access

Care Proceedings, Special Guardianship and Adoption

If the Local Authority have become involved in your family and you have become a kinship carer for a child in your family you may need advice as to what support you are entitled to or to put your case to the court.

If court proceedings have not already begun we can take you through the process of dealing with and agreeing arrangements with the local authority. We can arrange to see you in conference and go through all of the issues and assist you in completing all the relevant forms.

If court proceedings have already started we can provide you with advice, and representation at any court hearing.

The fixed fee is calculated on the basis of the amount of work involved for the barrister. For an initial idea about the cost please contact us 020 7832 3200 or complete this short form.