Direct Access

Child Arrangements

Many parents experience difficulties in agreeing on the arrangements for their children following separation. If you are having trouble making arrangements to see your children or you think your children should live with you, we can assist you.

If court proceedings have not already begun we can take you through the process of negotiating and trying to agree on arrangements that work for everyone. If you think an agreed resolution seems unlikely or you have been unsuccessful in trying to reach an agreement we can advise you about what orders you should seek as well as how to begin the process of making your application.

We can arrange to meet you in conference and go through all of the issues you are concerned about and can assist you in completing all of the relevant forms for a fixed fee.

If court proceedings have already started. We can provide you with advice, and representation at any court hearing.

To issue proceedings you have to complete this form.